Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Spiderman Birthday Cake

I'm so blessed to have so many nice parents to entrust their little precious kids' birthday cakes to me, and Shirley is definitely one of them :D. Shirley likes the cake I did for Anna, and she make this order with Spiderman theme for her little precious prince - Yuk Cheong's Birthday. Do you know this lovely mummy make this order few months before Yuk Cheong's Big Day.


I guess .. this is so far, the most difficult cake I've made - it really not easy to do superhero theme cake .. hmmmmmm , I could have done better .. but now really exhausted ..

Here you go...

Yuk Cheong's Spiderman Birthday Cake


Spiderman~ Superhero on top of Bildings

Back View of Spiderman Birthday Cake


Little Spider
Hope you like the cake and design.
Happy Birthday Yuk Cheong and all the best to you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment