Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Anna Birthday Cake

Anna is so blessed to have such a group of loving friends :>


Shermine and Cynthia ordered a cheese cake for their best friend Anna's birthday. They told me some "stories" or suggestions about Anna to me! Thank you very much I really need to be inspired. I need to know what will make a difference to the person you want to give the cakes to!


They approached me to make the main character as a piggy in pink because Anna like pink...hahahaha Anna like to smoke and play cards ( Chor Dai Dee) too.


Here you're , this is the design i made for Anna....A sexy pink piggy is relaxing in the bath tab and enjoying her cigarette. I also made her some poker cards because Chor Dai Dee is her favourite game. Besides, i did add a pair of slipper and some flowers on to made the cake look nicer. :p



No comments:

Post a Comment